Are you working as IFRS specialist in Burkina Faso? Wondering how your salary compares to others?
Are you going to an interview or negotiate your salary? Need to know what is a fair salary?
It is so simple - just fill out our short questionnaire and you ́ll find out what is the salary for IFRS specialist in Burkina Faso.*Compare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Responsibility for reporting according to international standards
- Ensuring monthly closings (including IFRS, etc.); initiation of measures to optimize closing processes across departments
- Processing of consolidated financial statements or preparation of documents for consolidation (including IFRS, etc.)
- Compilation of statutory and managerial reporting (according to CAS, IFRS, US GAAP); implementation and compliance with group reporting standards and policies; reporting segmentation
- Consolidation of financial statements and business combination, including resolution of problem areas (elimination of interrelationships, deferred tax, reporting and disclosure obligations)
- Control of compliance with accounting rules in individual companies of the concern for the purpose of correct and verifiable consolidated accounting according to international standards
- Support of specific areas (e.g. transfer pricing and documentation of transfer prices; cash pooling)
- Preparation of documents for accounting and tax audits and communication with auditors
Salary range for related positions in category Economy, Finance, Accountancy