Description of job position
- Advertising job vacancies.
- Selecting profiles of candidates from internal database and external sources.
- Organising and independently conducting selection interviews with candidates.
- Evaluating candidates from the personal and professional point of view and their subsequent recommending to the clients.
- Providing consultation and advice to clients and jobseekers.
- Regular communication with assigned clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Consultant - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,962 - 205,430 CFA
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
165,970 - 512,767 CFA
180,423 - 493,765 CFA
165,954 - 514,212 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
436,319 - 2,175,918 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others