Description of job position
- Providing advice to line managers and employees concerning the Labour Code and related legislation.
- Responsibility for the identification of the staffing need and recruitment of new employees.
- Managing the personnel administration.
- Ensuring the further development and education of employees.
- Reporting the results to the management of the company.
- Preparing documents for the wage department.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Generalist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,226 - 205,086 CFA
Marketing, Advertising, PR
192,877 - 564,109 CFA
239,523 - 503,774 CFA
Returns Department Manager
157,137 - 619,901 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
485,727 - 2,101,414 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others