Description of job position
- Coordinating and managing all material, financial, and technical resources of the company.
- Responsibility for the implementation of shareholder strategy.
- Conducting meetings with key business partners and the negotiation of conditions for co-operation.
- Drawing up the medium-term and long-term plans of the company.
- Responsibility for the financial management of the company.
- Ensuring the profitability of individual activities and the prosperity of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Managing Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,379 - 206,193 XOF
305,481 - 1,419,137 XOF
295,712 - 1,478,081 XOF
379,795 - 1,401,769 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
472,791 - 2,120,812 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others