Description of job position
- Responsibility for the management of the marketing department in the company.
- Managing, motivating, assessing and assigning tasks to subordinate employees.
- Creating a marketing plan.
- Drawing up a marketing budget for the following calendar year.
- Creating a marketing strategy.
- Managing market monitoring at the local, regional, national and international levels.
- Designing marketing activities focused on the promotion of sales and the achievement of defined objectives.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,379 - 206,193 XOF
263,907 - 1,268,420 XOF
290,200 - 1,237,651 XOF
301,036 - 1,224,173 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
472,791 - 2,120,812 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others