Description of job position
- Transporting passengers in the scope of urban public transport.
- Stopping the bus at stops in accordance with the existing timetable and on request.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the trolleybus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Accepting and disbursing cash to passengers.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the trolleybus.
Position Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,967 - 205,424 XOF
Marketing, Advertising, PR
170,595 - 340,968 XOF
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
156,356 - 360,771 XOF
142,177 - 380,279 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
397,776 - 2,234,763 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others