Description of job position
- Participating in the setting of reward strategies within the company.
- Planning of personal costs.
- Watching withdrawals from the funds earmarked for the remuneration of employees.
- Reevaluating the height of salaries and provided benefits.
- Solving problems connected with remuneration.
Position Compensation & Benefit Specialist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,226 - 205,086 CFA
Returns Department Manager
157,137 - 619,901 CFA
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
203,084 - 554,220 CFA
210,561 - 544,329 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
485,727 - 2,101,414 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others